Social History is the tab where you can view or update participant’s history of use of alcohol, cigarets and other drugs.
Social History Tab¶
You can visit the Participants page to understand how to navigate between tabs.
Social History tab has only one section, with the following information fields:
- Smoker, yes or no
- Amount of cigarettes per day the participant currently smokes; and
- An indication if the participant is a former smoker.
- Alcoholic, yes or no
- Current frequency of use (every day, sometimes, weekends); and
- The time elapsed since the begin of use (less than 1 year, 1-5 years, 5-10 years, more than 10 years).
- An indication if the participant has never used, currently uses, or has used other drugs sometime in life.